The Future of XC.
A hardtail like no other. Designed to let you out-kick them on the climbs and out-rip them on the descents, this ultralight rocket is your ticket to the top of the podium.
Built for today’s hardcore XC, F-Si Carbon is the fastest XC hardtail ever made.
- XC Agility Meets All-Mountain Stability – OutFront Steering Geometry gives you the best of both worlds: slack and stable on hectic descents, yet quick and nimble everywhere else.
- Insane Traction – Without Compromise – Proprietary Ai offset drivetrain delivers super short chainstays for climb-winning traction and agile handling, without sacrificing mud/tyre clearance or limiting you to single ring set-ups.
- Explosive Stiffness – Just say no to energy wasting flex. The F-Si Carbon is stiff in all the right places thanks to an evenly-dished Ai rear wheel, super-short chainstays and BallisTec Carbon frame construction.
- The Best XC Fork... Period – With its unbelievable rigidity and confident steering precision, Lefty out-corners, out-handles and flat-out rides circles around its flexy XC competition. Custom extra-long fork offsets (rake) make our OutFront Steering Geometry possible.
- Fit-Focused Wheel Diameters – To achieve the best possible fit for all riders, size small is designed around 27.5 wheels, while Medium thru XL get 29”.
- Rider Position – Pure Modern XC. Low flat back, centered weight distribution.
- Rider Profile – World Cup XC racers and anyone else with dreams of fast-paced XC glory.