Get Into The Habit.
We could have just called this bike the “Sweet Spot”. Composed and capable enough to with bigger-travel bikes, yet light and lively enough to put the hurt on the shaved-leg set, the Habit is mainly concerned with delivering the most important kind of MTB performance – pure, simple, trail-ripping fun! If you’re looking for one bike to do it all, make it a habit.
With all-mountain capability and XC Efficiency, Habit is the perfect “do-it-all and do-it-well” MTB fun machine.
- Dialed Trail Handling – Sorted trail geometry and a balanced rider position (optimized for short stems) gives the Habit awesome trail manners, up or down. Lefty-equipped models get the added benefit of the OutFront offset.
- Light and Stiff – Our Zero-Pivot seat stays and LockR pivots keep the rear end light, stiff and oh so efficient.
- A Habit for Every Rider – Three frame options include full BallisTec carbon, Ballistec front/SmartForm C1 Alloy rear, or full SmartFoam C1 Alloy. All three get the superlight carbon link.
- Spec’d to Shred – With wide bars, a short stem, big brake rotors and wide, trail-griping rims and tyres, the habit is ready to rip off the showroom floor.
- Built For Bigger – The Habit SE model gets bigger tyres, brakes and a 130mm travel fork for even more descending mojo.
- Women's-Specific Components - Women's saddles, narrower ergonomic bars with improved lever reach and hand-selected components make your bike ride and fit better.
- Rider Position – A balanced trail position for stable all-mountain confidence.
- Rider Profile – Off-road riders looking for one bike that’s ultra-capable, with balanced performance on both uphills and downhills.