Crush Meets Plush.
The Synapse is the perfect balance of raw power and all-day ridability, ready for anything from the cobbles of the UCI
Women’s World Tour to your first century. Its proven combination of endurance geometry, light weight and road-smoothing comfort make it the most popular all-around women’s road bike we’ve ever made.
The perfect balance of race-day performance and all-day ridability.
- The Right Position – S.E.R.G Synapse Endurance Race Geometry puts you in a riding position that balances race-efficiency and handling with upright comfort. Perfect for long days in the saddle and confident handling on all road surfaces.
- Smooth Speed – From the cobbles to the canyons, the SAVE PLUS Micro-Suspension System keeps you comfortable and in control with bump-eating flex zones in the frame, fork and seatpost.
- Race-Level Stiffness, Race-Level Weight – BallisTec Carbon Construction, System Integrated cranksets, Power Pyramid Seat Tube and oversized BB30a bottom bracket shell all come together to deliver a bike that’s sprinter-stiff and climber-light.
- Women’s Specific Components – Women’s saddles, narrower ergonomic bars with improved lever reach and shorter crank lengths make your bike ride and fit better.
- Rider Position – Slightly more upright for comfort, but performance focused. Perfect for long days in the saddle and confident handling on all road surfaces.
- Rider Profile – Gran Fondo enthusiasts, racers of rougher roads, all-day epic riders, serious riders who like a bit more give with their go.