Start out right! On anything from fast group rides to daily commutes, the Synapse’s light weight, comfortable sportive position and smooth ride will help you fall in love with cycling.
The ideal first road bike for someone looking for comfort, performance, versatility and value in equal measure.
- Upright Comfort – Synapse’s Endurance Geometry gives stable, confident handling and a more upright riding position for all-day comfort.
- Smooth Operator – The alloy version of the SAVE PLUS Micro-Suspension System keeps you comfortable and in control with bump-eating flex zones in the rear triangle and fork.
- Feel The Light – SmartFoam C2 Alloy Construction and carbon bladed forks deliver exceptionally light weight for this category, for a high-performance feel.
- Usable Versatility – Ready for commuting, light touring or wet-weather training thanks to subtle rack mounts and clearance for fenders.
- Women’s-Specific Components – Women’s saddles, narrower ergonomic bars with improved lever reach and shorter crank lengths to make your bike ride and fit better.
- Rider Position – A more upright comfortable rider position, with sporty, confident handling.
- Rider Profile – New riders, fitness enthusiasts, motivated weekend adventurers and aspiring Gran Fondo riders.