The Turbo Levo FSR Comp 6Fattie has the perfect blend of trail performance, proper handling, technology, and durability.
This means that you get a roomy top tube for an easy fit, ultra- short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. Then comes the efficient and powerful Turbo technology, mating the battery and motor into the M5 frame in a new way. The exclusive, custom-tuned motor smoothly and quietly puts out up to 530 watts of additional power to the pedals to make climbing nearly effortless, and the output is fully adjustable to conserve energy. At the battery, you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution on the frame. This version also has a durable build kit, with a 140mm RockShox Yari RC up front, SRAM Guide R brakes, and a SRAM one-by groupset controlling shift and drivetrain duties. It also features our revolutionary new 6Fattie wheel system that decreases deflection and dramatically increases traction, floatation, and fun over the trail. Add to this our powerful Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology and an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need, and you're looking at the future of trail bikes.
- The frame was constructed from our M5 Premium Aluminum, which is equal parts strong, lightweight, and incredibly responsive. The design of the frame itself revolves around our Trail Geometry that includes all of our trail hallmarks, like a low-slung bottom bracket, roomy top tube, and ultra-short chainstays. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery and motor is fully integrated in the down tube.
- RockShox Yari RC fork features a 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, a Solo Air™ spring, and 140mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme speed and efficiency.
- SRAM Guide R brakes offer the most adjustability and power in their class. They feature a four-piston design, which leads to a respectable overall weight and consistent modulation.
- PA MOTOR : Exclusive custom tune and software, Trail Tune, 250W
- PA USER INTERFACE/REMOTE : Integrated Trail display, 10-LED battery display, Mission Control iOS/Android App
- PA BATTERY : Custom LEVO battery, 460Wh, 40x3.2Ah, ANT+/Bluetooth connectivity, IP 67
- PA CHARGER : Custom charger, 42V4A w/Rosenberger plug
- PA WIRING HARNESS : Custom harness w/ Rosenberger plug