The Women's Turbo Levo FSR Comp 6Fattie has the perfect blend of trail performance, proper handling, technology, and durability.
This means that you get a roomy top tube for an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. We also gave it a women's specific geometry with an ultra-low standover that makes it easy to put a foot down. Then comes the efficient and powerful Turbo technology, mating the battery and motor into the M5 frame in a new way. The custom-tuned motor quietly puts out up to 530 watts of additional power to the pedals to make climbing feel effortless, and the output is fully adjustable to conserve energy. The battery is integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting out of the way trails, and it's strategically placed for optimal weight distribution. This version also has a durable build kit, with a 140mm RockShox Yari RC fork, SRAM Guide R brakes, and a SRAM one-by groupset. It also features women's-specific components to increase comfort and fit, plus our revolutionary new 6Fattie wheel system that decreases deflection and dramatically increases traction, floatation, and fun over the trail. Add to this our powerful Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology and an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need, and you're looking at the future of trail bikes.
- The frame was constructed from our M5 Premium Aluminum, which is equal parts strong, lightweight, and incredibly responsive. The design of the frame itself revolves around our Trail Geometry that includes all of our trail hallmarks, like a low-slung bottom bracket, roomy top tube, and ultra-short chainstays. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery and motor is fully integrated in the down tube.
- The RockShox Yari RC fork takes aesthetic and performance cues from the much heralded Pike and Lyric models, offering top features like Fast Black upper tubes, Motion Control™ IS damper, and the Solo AIRcc™ spring. So you get a stiff 35mm chassis and a smooth 140mm of travel.
- SRAM's Guide R brakes give powerful, precise, and highly adjustable braking. They're based on a four-piston caliper design that puts out smooth, dependable stopping power, while the Reach Adjust feature allows you to customize the position for easy, one-finger lever pulls. And with SRAM's SwingLink technology, the cam system minimizes deadband without sacrificing modulation.
- PA MOTOR : Exclusive custom tune and software, Trail Tune, 250W
- PA USER INTERFACE/REMOTE : Integrated Trail display, 10-LED battery display, Mission Control iOS/Android App
- PA BATTERY : Custom LEVO battery, 460Wh, 40x3.2Ah, ANT+/Bluetooth connectivity, IP 67
- PA CHARGER : Custom charger, 42V4A w/Rosenberger plug
- PA WIRING HARNESS : Custom harness w/ Rosenberger plug