This all-new 29er blends the efficiency of a classic hardtail with purpose-built modern frame geometry. The result is confident handling for a wide range of XC pursuits. With its larger diameter 29-inch wheels, Fathom 29 gives riders an added boost of stability. The lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame has a 69-degree head angle that’s designed specifically for its 29er wheels and a 100mm suspension fork. You get optimal power and efficiency on the climbs and total control on the descents.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, Tapered Headtube, Semi-Internal Cable Routing
- Fork: Suntour Raidon XC LO-R, 100mm Travel, Tapered Steerer Tube, QR
- Drivetrain: Shimano Alivio and Deore 18 speed
- Brakes: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes, 180/160mm rotors
- Wheels: Giant CR70 rims with Giant Tracker Sport hubs