Handcrafted with lightweight Advanced grade composite, this all-new hardtail gives you unlimited options for off-road adventure. In this 27.5+ form, it’s perfect for adventure-style singletrack trekking. With large 27.5+ tyres, you can float through rocks, sand or even snow. It can also be transformed into a race-oriented 29er or a more playful singlespeed setup. Wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) produces stiffer wheels for added control while also increasing tyreclearance and optimising drivetrain performance. So forget about limitations. The XtC Advanced+ is a high-performance, do-it-all off-road machine for whatever adventure you choose.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite with Horizontal Dropouts
- Fork: Fox 34 Float Performance Elite 29”, 120mm Travel, FIT4 damper, Boost 15x110 KaBolt, Tapered
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore XT and SLX 11 speed
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT hydraulic disc brakes, 180/160mm rotors
- Wheels: Giant FM40 27.5+ with Giant Tracker Boost hubs