This all-new, multifaceted hardtail has a lightweight Advanced-grade composite frame that’s loaded with technologies for various off-road adventures. In its 29er form, it’s ready to race. But you can also switch it up and convert to 27.5+, or even go singlespeed - making it a true do-it-all XC machine for whatever terrain and conditions you face. It features wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear), which improves wheel stiffness for better handling, adds tyre clearance and optimises the chainline for flawless drivetrain performance. A 27.2 seatpost adds compliance, the MegaDrive downtube and toptube work together to maximise chassis stiffness and a PowerCore bottom bracket gives you ultra-efficient power transfer.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite with Horizontal Dropouts
- Fork: RockShox SID World Cup, OneLoc Remote, Composite crown/Steerer, 100mm Travel, Boost 15x110 Maxle Stealth, Tapered
- Drivetrain: SRAM XX1 Eagle 12 speed
- Brakes: SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes, 180/160mm rotors
- Wheels: Giant XCR 0 29” Composite Boost WheelSystem