When you’re charging through rocks, roots and ruts at top speeds, you need to stay on your game. With 200mm of fully active Maestro Suspension and a lightweight, super-strong ALUXX SL frame featuring a co-pivot shock mount, the Glory 27.5 has been tested and proven by some of the top DH racers and gravity riders in the world. The frame is engineered with geometry that’s optimised for its 27.5 wheels, plus a super stiff OverDrive steerer tube for unwavering control and steering precision. Glory helps you boost your confidence and increase your speed on fast, technical DH terrain.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, 200mm Maestro Suspension
- Fork: RockShox Boxxer Team, 200mm Travel
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX DH 7 speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes, 200/180mm rotors
- Wheels: DT Swiss EX 471 rims with Giant and DT Swiss hubs