This killer composite machine has been developed and perfected over the years in an uncompromising quest to give Giant pros the fastest DH bike in the world. The latest version of the Glory Advanced breaks new ground in stiffness, weight and all-around performance. It features 200mm of fully active Maestro rear suspension on a superlight, stiff and strong composite mainframe. The frame geometry, engineered to optimise its 27.5 wheels, has helped deliver pros like Marcelo Gutierrez to World Cup podiums on the world’s toughest courses. It’s the lightest composite DH frame ever produced by Giant and it’s hungry to win.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, 200mm Maestro Suspension
- Fork: RockShox Boxxer Team, 200mm Travel
- Drivetrain: SRAM X01 DH 7 speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes, 200/180mm rotors
- Wheels: DT Swiss EX 471 rims with DRT Swiss 240 hubs