This killer composite machine has been developed and perfected over the years in an uncompromising quest to give Giant pros the fastest DH bike in the world. The latest version of the Glory Advanced breaks new ground in stiffness, weight and all-around performance. It features 200mm of fully active Maestro rear suspension on a superlight, stiff and strong composite mainframe. The frame geometry, engineered to optimise its 27.5 wheels, has helped deliver pros like Marcelo Gutierrez to World Cup podiums on the world’s toughest courses. It’s the lightest composite DH frame ever produced by Giant and it’s hungry to win.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, 200mm Maestro Suspension
- Fork: Fox 40 Performance Elite, 200mm Travel, FIT4 Damper, Coil, 20mm Thru-Axle
- Drivetrain: Shimano Zee Trigger 10 speed
- Brakes: Shimano Zee hydraulic disc brakes, 200/180mm rotors
- Wheels: Giant P-AM2 Wheelset