Bolstered by 160mm of smooth and active Maestro rear suspension travel, a lightweight yet stiff ALUXX SL aluminium frameset and 27.5 wheel technology, Reign gives you the confidence to tackle aggressive terrain. It’s smooth enough to fly down sketchy descents and efficient enough to scoot up steep climbs with less effort. Stable geometry, a tapered OverDrive steerer tube design and air or coil shock-compatible shock mounts help make Reign a great choice for rowdy trail riding and enduro racing.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, 160mm Maestro Suspension
- Fork: RockShox Lyric RCT3 Solo Air, 160mm Travel, Boost 15x110 Maxle Stealth, Tapered
- Drivetrain: SRAM X1 and GX 11 speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes, 200/180mm rotors
- Wheels: Giant TRX 1 27.5 Composite WheelSystem