Built for and tested by Giant Factory Off-Road Team pros including enduro slayer Yoann Barelli, this all-mountain machine mates a lightweight, stiff and sharp-handling Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 160mm of smooth Maestro Suspension. The frame was engineered specifically for its 27.5 wheels, giving you confidence, control and speed on the roughest trails. It’s strong enough to handle aggressive terrain and efficient enough to float up steep climbs. Stable geometry, a tapered OverDrive steerer tube design and air or coil compatible shock mounts make Reign Advanced the king of enduro.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, 160mm Maestro Suspension
- Fork: RockShox Lyric RCT3 Solo Air, 160mm Travel, Boost 15x110 Maxle Stealth, Tapered
- Drivetrain: SRAM X01 Eagle
- Brakes: SRAM Guide Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes, 200/180mm rotors
- Wheels: Giant TRX 0 27.5 Composite WheelSystem