The all-new Trance Advanced is engineered for speed on technical trails. The lightweight chassis is made with an Advanced-grade composite mainframe that features an updated Maestro Suspension system. A newly designed Trunnion shock mount and an Advanced Forged composite upper rocker arm make the whole system lighter and stronger. You get 140mm of rear suspension travel and 150mm up front, all purpose-built for 27.5 wheels. New this year is wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear), which results in stiffer wheels for added control on rough trails. Boost also increases tyre clearance and improves the chainline for optimal drivetrain performance. Whether you’re pinning on a number for a weekend enduro race, or ripping laps in your favourite trail network, the new Trance Advanced gives you cutting edge performance to let you climb faster and descend with more control.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, Advanced Forged Composite Upper Rocker, 140mm Maestro Suspension
- Fork: Fox 34 Float Factory, Kashima, 150mm Travel, FIT4 Damper, Boost 15x110 KaBolt, Tapered
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore XT 11 speed
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT hydraulic disc brakes, 180/160mm rotors
- Wheels: Giant TRX 1 27.5 Composite Boost WheelSystem