It’s the frame of choice for Team Giant-Alpecin sprinters and breakaway artists. They know it gives them an edge because it’s been proven through third party aerodynamic testing. Engineered and developed with AeroSystem shaping technology, which means every tube shape and angle is optimised for minimal drag, the Advanced SL-grade composite frame is stiff and efficient yet still superlight. Best of all, it saves you 12-36 seconds over a distance of 40km at a speed of 40 kph compared to key competitors. With proven technologies including the SpeedControl SL brake system, an integrated Vector seatpost and internal cable routing, it’s the bike you choose when every second counts.
- Frame: Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Integrated Seatpost, Electronic Ready
- Fork: Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
- Drivetrain: Shimano Ultegra Di2 with Sprinter Shifters 22 speed
- Brakes: Giant SpeedControl SL
- Wheels: Giant SLR 1 Aero WheelSystem