The quick and agile Anthem XC bike is updated this year with a new Trunnion Mount Maestro rear suspension system for even smoother trail performance. The new Advanced Forged composite rocker arm adds strength, giving you 110mm of smooth, active rear travel. The lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame is engineered specifically for 27.5 wheels and a 120mm suspension fork. New this year is Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear), which improves wheel stiffness for added control, while adding tyre clearance and improving drivetrain performance. The frame also features Giant’s OverDrive steerer tube for razor-sharp handling, plus a PowerCore bottom bracket for maximum pedalling stiffness and power transfer.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, Advanced Forged Composite Upper Rocker, 110mm Maestro Suspension
- Fork: Fox 34 Float Performance Elite, 120mm Travel, FIT4 Damper, 15x100 KaBolt, Tapered
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore XT 11 speed
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT hydraulic disc brakes, 180/160mm rotors
- Wheels: Giant XCR 1 27.5 Composite Boost WheelSystem