This XC legend returns with big updates for 2017. Featuring an updated platform with 110mm ofrear suspension travel and 120mm up front, plus the superior all-around performance of 27.5-inch wheels, the new Anthem Advanced delivers lighter weight, better efficiency and improved control. The rear suspension features an all-new Trunnion Mount shock and Advanced Forged composite rocker arm for added strength and stiffness. All-new, wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) results in stiffer wheels for added control plus an improved chainline for optimal drivetrain performance. For riders seeking the lightest, fastest and most efficient Maestro-equipped Giant, this is the ultimate XC speed machine.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, Advanced Forged Composite Upper Rocker, 110mm Maestro Suspension
- Fork: RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air, 120mm Travel, Boost 15x110, Maxle Stealth, Tapered
- Drivetrain: SRAM XX1 Eagle 12 speed
- Brakes: SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes, 180/160mm rotors
- Wheels: Giant XCR 0 27.5 Composite Boost WheelSystem