It could be your first time putting rubber to dirt or heading out in the neighborhood for a light pedal - an introduction to the freedom of cycling shouldn’t equal a huge investment. A relaxed style keeps you more upright and comfortable in the saddle without sacrificing efficiency. When variable weather conditions arise or your chosen path begins to get bumpy, capable front-end suspension, braking precision and traction are combined to keep you riding smoothly. Pack a Saturday picnic and go find adventure with Bliss – open up the possibilities to follow the road less travelled. Integrated dropouts allow you to install a rack or add a kickstand to transform the bike into capable commuter or weekend adventurer.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminium
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT, HLO, 100mm Travel
- Drivetrain: Shimano EZ Fire and Tourney 21 speed
- Brakes: Tektro TKB172 Mechanical Disc Brake, 160mm rotors
- Wheels: Giant GX28 rims with Joytech hubs