Equal parts agile and tough, the Pique Advanced inspires confident downhill ripping and will tackle the uphill at a blistering pace. With low stand-over height, find greater balance while moving around the bike during those tougher trail negotiations on rocky, rooty sections, uphill ledges and downhill drops. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, Advanced Forged Composite Upper Rocker, 120mm Maestro Suspension
- Fork: RockShox Revelation RL 27.5”, 120mm Travel, Solo-Air, QR15, Boost 15x110mm, Maxle Lite, Tapered
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX 22 speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors
- Wheels: Giant XC-1 Boost Wheelset