The SB6 is built to excel on the toughest enduro tracks in the world and earned the 2015 EWS World Championship title under Yeti factory rider Richie Rude. Although it screams gravity, this bike is light, pedals well, and is tons of fun on the lifts or grinding out big days in the backcountry.
- Switch infinity patented suspension system
- High modulus carbon fiber main frame and swing arm
- Collet axle system on pivots reduces bearing wear
- Integrated ISCG-05 mounts
- Tapered inset headtube (44mm/56mm)
- Enduro max sealed bearings
- Integrated axle and derailleur hanger system