After a very successful debut year, Electron is back for 2017.
- More people are turning to E-bikes as a viable transport solution.
- Capable of transporting riders and luggage over roads that would be challenging without the smooth pedal assistance, E-riders are getting further than ever while using less energy. The use of Shimano's bench-mark STEPS system provides a high level of reliability and an ease of use to match. With a charge time of four hours and a range of 125km, STEPS pushes the E-bike market into new territory.
- Utilising a unisex step-through design, Electron is offered in two specifications that both use low maintenance Shimano internal hub gearing.
- The Electron Di2 uses the new Nexus Di2 hub, offering great features such as walk assist mode.
- Puncture resistant E-bike tyres keep you glued to the tarmac whilst full length mudguards protect you from spray when the weather turns.
- Wired-in AXA front and rear lights make a Ridgeback Electron a great choice for year round transport.