Whilst we have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained within these pages is accurate and current, we do not accept any liability for errors or omissions. We reserve the right to add, amend or delete information from this site at any time. You are advised to contact us for verification should you wish to rely on any information.
Under the Distance Selling regulations, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days, starting from the day after you receive the goods.
Item/s must be returned in the original packaging, unused and unopened within 14 days of notification to cancel. The goods are to be returned at the customer's expense. Proof of postage will be required as Cycle Solutions is unable to accept liability for loss or damage whilst in transit back to us.
Your refund will be done with 30 days of receipt of returned goods .
All items must be returned in the same condition as received, together with the original box and packaging in an undamaged and reusable condition.
Refunds will not be done until the goods are received and inspected.
Where you use a valid promotional code we have issued in conjunction with your purchase, the following additional terms and conditions apply:
- Discounts will only be available on order values over the amount stated in the offer.
- Discounts are only valid until the date published.
- Discounts only redeemable when you login or have your scheme discount code.
- Only one Discount may be used per customer per transaction.
- We reserve the right to end any Discounts at any time including prior to the advertised end date without notice.
- In some cases we are not able to discount the products offered by certain brands and manufacturers (for example, Specialized). We are sorry but in such cases we have to stick to the full retail price. If you have any questions relating to such products please contact our team on 0330 100 2480.
IMPORTANT: We try very hard to ensure that all information on this site is accurate. However, just occasionally, an error can occur. If we discover an error in the price or description of a product you have ordered, we may cancel your order at any time up to the point we send the product(s) to you. We will contact you where we become aware of an error and ask you whether you wish to continue with your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we do cancel your order you will receive a full refund of any charges paid in advance.
By submitting your information you agree to disclosing it and the information in it to Cycle Solutions (Cycle to Work) Ltd. You also agree to Cycle Solutions (Cycle to Work) Ltd using and sharing your information in the following ways. Cycle Solutions (Cycle to Work) Ltd will use your information in connection with the administration of our Cycle Solutions Scheme and the supply of cycle equipment under it. Cycle Solutions (Cycle to Work) Ltd may disclose your information:
- where it is required to or allowed to do so by law;
- to a lease provider, where one is used;
- to the manufacturer or other person who supplies the equipment and to the provider of any maintenance or support services in relation to it.
You have a right to receive details of certain information. Cycle Solutions (Cycle to Work) Ltd may wish to contact you from time to time with information about products and services that it or other business may offer.
Our dedicated team takes pride in providing the best service available and in offering you excellent customer service.
Our customer care department is available Monday - Friday between 8:30am and 6:30pm and Saturday between 9am - 1pm, on 0330 100 2480.
Cycle Solutions (Cycle to Work) Ltd operate an "open-phone line" policy. Staff at all levels are available to provide customer support and advice. However, the vast majority of complaints are brought to a satisfactory conclusion without the need for escalation procedures to be implemented.
Any complaint, which is not resolved within 48 hours of receipt, will be referred to the Employers nominated contact by phone, fax and/or email. At this stage full details of the complaint will be provided.
If it is felt that an issue cannot be resolved at an operational level then a Director (Steve Edgell) is able to assist at any stage.
- Contact Details:
- Cycle Solutions Team Leader:
- Louise Mordue – Louisem@cyclesolutions.co.uk
- Tel: 0330 100 2480
- Fax: 01792 583838
- Sales Team Manager:
- Anthony Coker – Anthonyc@cyclesolutions.co.uk:
- Tel: 0330 100 2480
- Fax: 01792 583838
- Steve Edgell – email@example.com
- Tel: 01792 560652