A touring bike with traditional values as well as modern design features to offer a great all round package.
Cr –Mo steel tubing gives a sprightly compliant ride and combined with the stopping power of Avid disc brakes this is a touring bike that will inspire confidence. The frame geometry is relaxed with a tall head tube for a comfortable upright position. Full mudguards are fitted to specific brackets and the rear alloy carrier also has specific fittings. Continental tryes are a touring standard and have a puncture resistant strip. The gearing is wide enough to make pedalling easy even when fully loaded going up an alpine pass, yet great fun when blessed with a fresh tail wind. A truly versatile bike.
- Frame: Cro-mo Double butted main frame tubes.
- Fork: High carbon ferrous alloy.
- Rear Gears: Shimano Altus.
- Freewheel: Shimano Sora 9sp cassette 11/32.
- Gear Shifter: Shimano Sora 27sp.
- Brakes: Avid BB5.
- Wheels: Triple chamber aero rims, Q.R hubs.
- Chainset: Shimano triple 50/39/30 octalink.
- Tyres: Continental sport contact 700×32.
- Stem: Kalloy ahead road.
- Handlebars: Kalloy anatomic.
- Comfort: Deep padded touring saddle and gel infused bar tape for long days spent on your touring bike.
- Extras: Mudguards, rear carrier.