Where Performance Begins.
The all-new CAAD Optimo is the perfect gateway bike. With features and geometry derived directly from the mighty CAAD12, it’s race-bred performance and welcoming price will get you hooked on cycling in no time.
CAAD Optimo is CAAD12’s overachieving little brother. With trickle-down tech and identical geometry, it makes a killer first performance road bike, or great training/backup bike for EVO/CAAD12 owners.
- Exceptional Aluminium Performance – SmartForm C2 Aluminium construction is lighter and has a better ride-feel than many of our competitor’s premium alloy offerings.
- Elite Race Geometry – With exactly the same geometry as the CAAD12 and SuperSix EVO, CAAD Optimo offers riders true-race handling and body position.
- Ride Smoother with Save – Flex zones in the rear triangle and fork absorb shock for better comfort and control.
- Better Stopping Means Faster Going – CAAD Optimo Disc frames were designed specifically around the advantages of disc brakes. With better modulation and control, discs don’t just offer more stopping power, they offer BETTER stopping power.
- Rider Position – A flat back for flat out speed. Cannondale’s Road Race geometry delivers a responsive and nimble ride in all handlebar positions to perfectly set you up for the win.
- Rider Profile – Aspiring road racers, performance orientated fitness riders, serious racers wanting cost-conscious training bike.